With its amazingly full view display and a remarkably sleek and light design that make the device sit comfortably when held, the new TECNO CAMON CM is no doubt an amazing piece of ingenuity.
The device is here for unboxing and first impression.
Quick Specs of the Camon CX CM
· Display: 5.7-inch HD+ Full View
· Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core
· Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat / HiOS
· Storage: 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage / External storage up to 128GB
· Camera: 13MP rear Camera with Quad-flash / 13MP front Camera with flash
· Network: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (up to 150Mbps)
· Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
· Battery: 3000mAh with Fast Charging
The Camon CM comes in a black rectangular box having the inscription of the phone name on both sides.
You also have a quality Assurance seal at the left side of the box-telling you not to accept the package if it’s broken. Well, you may have to look out for this seal when making a buying decision.
Opening the box reveals the usual accessories. It is a fully accessorized package to be honest. A unit of power cable, USB cable, a transparent back case, user guide, Sim ejector tool and pair of earphones.
Camon CM accessories inside the box
· A unit of power cable
· USB type C cable
· A transparent back case
· User manual
· SIM ejector tool
· A Pair of earphones.
A transparent back case
The 3.5mm audio jack is positioned at the top of the phone for easy access.
Flanked visibly in between the speaker grills and the noise cancellation microphone is the charging port at the bottom of the device.