Drake just concluded his latest tour and hooked himself up with a sweet little souvenir … for $120,000.
Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ famed jeweler Ben Baller hand-delivered the pricey new OVO logo chain to Drake Monday night in L.A. and as you can see … he was into it.
We’re told the owl piece is made of solid gold and has 40 carats of ice blue, canary and white VVS diamonds. Plus, some pink sapphires sprinkled in ’cause … why the hell not?
IF & Co. Jewelers designed the ballin’ chain and pendant.
- Top 10 Latest Naija Hits March 2017
- Photos of BB Naija Thin Tall Tony’s 2 year old son on his birthday
- Hollywood actress, Taraji P. Henson, gives fan an epic clapback on Instagram
- Yvonne Nelson vs Nadia Buhari on Bikinis! Who slayed more?
- Hit or miss? See what the next generation heels will look like!