Angela Eluna, A female corp member serving in Ekiti State, alleged that she was brutalized by NYSC officials simply because she was not wearing her NYSC khaki jacket.
According to her, the jacket given to her was not her size so she could not wear it and as punishment, one of the Man-O-War commandants assaulted her, causing her to sustain an injury. She called for NYSC to be scrapped if such behavior continues. Read what she wrote below…
“This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn’t wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given 2me wasn’t my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don’t matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated”.
- Top 10 Latest Naija Hits March 2017
- Photos of BB Naija Thin Tall Tony’s 2 year old son on his birthday
- Hollywood actress, Taraji P. Henson, gives fan an epic clapback on Instagram
- Yvonne Nelson vs Nadia Buhari on Bikinis! Who slayed more?
- Hit or miss? See what the next generation heels will look like!